In order to deliver outstanding quality graduates, BINUS UNIVERSITY (Indonesia) together with ASO College Group (Japan) established BINUS ASO School of Engineering (BASE). BASE students immerse themselves in course work that combines theory with hands-on experience updated technology facilities.
Two programs with emphasis on state-of- the-arts approach to answer global industrial needs are Product Design Engineering and Automotive Robotics Engineering. With interactive Japanese culture environments concept to motivate students to become an independent and deep thinkers, BASE campus facilitates their students with various up-to- date facilities. Programs are mainly delivered in English and Indonesian with experienced Japanese and Indonesian faculty. Students are given opportunities for gaining experience and applying knowledge abroad through a summer course in Japan and an internship in Japanese or multinational industries.
- Course materials are delivered in English and Indonesian. In addition, the students will also be taught Japanese
- Interactive Japanese culture environment
- International standard Japanese and Indonesian faculty
- International curriculum that provides technical expertise and excellent preparation to function in professional settings
- Opportunity to gain international experience through study abroad in Japan
- Internship in a Japanese or multinational industries
- Up-to- date facilities