PRODUCT DESIGN ENGINEERING
Product Design Engineering (PDE) provides stakeholders with the ultimate product design engineering’s prioritizing outcome toward the human-centered and the sustainability of the product within realistic constraint. The priorities are aligned with the local wisdom of Industrial Revolution 4.0 (IR 4.0) in Indonesia, recognized as Making Indonesia 4.0. PDE in BINUS ASO School Engineering (BASE). It integrates the program Making Indonesia 4.0 with Japanese wisdom of Society 5.0. In wider perspective, PDE in BASE generates holistic approach of Breakthrough, Agility, Sustainability and Empowerment.
To be the most prestigious and dynamic Product Design Engineering program based upon Indonesia and Global wisdom enables the human-centered and sustainable product design for industries and communities as stakeholders through young talented graduates.
To enhance the Indonesia and Global wisdom through young talented graduates within industries and communities by:
- Fostering all young talents, in term of education and enrichment, that contribute to the Indonesia local wisdom, and global prestige and dynamic through Product Design Engineering program.
- Educate all young talents through an integrated approach of Product Design Engineering program and personal develop through solid manner for perseverance and integrity.
- Enrich all young talents through effective learning experience within IR 4.0’s megatrends of physical, digital and biology as the spearheaded and cutting edge of learning experience
- Empowering all young talents to build and serve Indonesia toward industries and communities as stakeholders through prioritizing human-centered and sustainable product design through 5 stages of design thinking approach.
- Prioritize all young talents to synergize human-centered and sustainable products design through ambidexterity of continuous improvement and breakthrough toward disruptive innovation.
Computer Labs equipped with updated software (AutoCAD, Pro/Engineer, CAM, CATIA, Photoshop/Illustrator, ARENA, Minitab, LINDO/LINGO, ErgoWEB), tools (molding 3D printer, cutting 3D printer, drafting machine), and mechanical drawing labs.
PROSPECTIVE CAREER OF THE GRADUATES
- Industrial Design Engineer
- Product Development Engineer
- Airline Interior Designer
- Transportation Designer
- Automotive and Part Designer
- Automobile Interior Designer
- Sport Equipment Designer
- Model Building
- Lighting Designer
- Tool and Equipment Designer
- Process Engineer
- Quality Engineer
- Research and Development (R & D)