About Business Engineering Program
Business Engineering (BE) is a field of study that focuses on the application of engineering and information technology skills and knowledge to the business area. BE graduates are equipped competencies within the perspectives of industrial and systems engineering, information technology, and management. These competencies prepare students as competent human resources to respond to both global and regional integration, in particular ASEAN Economic Community (AEC). The curriculum covers subjects in the area of data creation and warehouse, data mining and analysis, process analysis, system modeling and optimization, continuous improvement, and decision making in an uncertain environment.
Vision, Mission, and Program Objective
A world -class Business Engineering Program by fostering and empowering society in building and serving the nation.
The missions of Business Engineering Program are to:
1. Developing exemplary characters of Business Engineering through a holistic approach that meets global standards.
2. Resolving the nation’s issues in Business Engineering field study through high-impact research.
3. Fostering BINUSIAN as lifelong learners through self-enrichment to align with Business Engineering.
4. Empowering BINUSIAN to continuously improve society’s quality of life with innovative Business Engineering.
5. Being the main driver to enrich the BINUS Higher Education system by applying Business Engineering knowledge and skills.
The objective of the program are:
1. Utilize appropriate Business Engineering methods and tools for the benefit of the communities.
2. Possess effective teamwork leadership skills, and commitment to the highest standard of the profession and ethical practice.
3. Continuously develop oneself to meet the evolving demands and increasing responsibilities for successful career for the benefit of the organisation and society.
- Ergonomic Laboratory
- Mechanical Drawing Laboratory
- Physics Laboratory
- Computer Laboratory equipped with simulation, database, programming, data mining, and optimization software.
- Multi-perspective Enterprise Modeling (Capstone Project) Laboratory.
Prospective careers :
- Project manager
- Production planner
- Data analyst
- Data scientist
- Data engineering analyst
- Industrial engineer
- Inventory manager
- Business process engineer
- Engineering analyst
- Process engineer
- Operations research analyst
- Business analyst
- Business consultant
- Risk management consultant
- Wealth manager associate
- Market research analyst
- Investment analyst