AUTOMOTIVE AND ROBOTICS ENGINEERING
Automotive Robotics Engineering (ARE) Program provides comprehensive approaches in developing students’ excellent abilities within Digital Era; that are implemented in wide spectrum of Automotive Industries and Robotics Industries. ARE program is a front runner in prioritizing both industries implementations through Artificial Intelligence of Things (AIoT).
Those aforementioned abilities allow students to analyze, design and build smart mechanical and automated electronic systems for smart automotive systems; smart manufacturing processes; and smart home/building/city applications, using design tools used in global industries today. Subsequently, these abilities are indispensable for students to be excellent in professional and/or entrepreneurship, posterior their graduation from BINUS ASO School of Engineering (BASE).
Ultimately, the aforementioned abilities are aligned with current and incoming challenges in Digital Era of Industry 4.0; that include the design and development of mechanical systems within 3D tools, computerized electronic systems, intelligent automotive systems; and intelligent robotic systems for global industries.
Becoming the most admired Automotive and Robotics Engineering program, which focus in intelligent automation system for well being, in providing young talented with pride.
To contribute to the global community through the provision of world-class education by:
- Educating students with the knowledge and skills of science and technology for the design, analysis, and application of automation technologies in a creative and resourceful manner.
- Preparing graduates to become the future leaders in global community with dignity, charm, and discipline mind, while being sensitive to the social, environmental, and economic context.
- Conducting high impact applied research in the field of engineering to improve quality of life and to contribute to the society which serves the profession of the faculties and enriches the students with contemporary issues.
- Laboratorium (Computer, Physics, Electronics, 3D printing, Artificial Intelligence of Things, Intelligent Robotics, Intelligent Automotive)
- Community Garden
- Independent Study Rooms
- Study Lounge
- Library & Sleeping Area
- Sport Area and Center
- Accross Campus Facilities in Various Locations (BINUS)
Career paths open to students include:
- Advanced Driver Assistance-Systems Engineer
- Autonomous Driving Engineer
- Intelligent Robotics-Systems Engineer
- Artificial Intelligence of Things Engineer
- Data Science Engineer
- Electric Vehicle Engineer
- Quality Control Engineer