Benchmark in Engineering World – Campaign for a Better World
MIT Campaign for a Better World is a comprehensive fundraising initiative that will amplify the Institute’s distinctive strength in education, research, and innovation, and will advance MIT’s work on some of the world’s biggest challenges.
Source: MIT Technology Review
This campaign consists of one of benchmarks for the program in campus.
The Campaign is guided by six priority areas that span the full breadth of MIT:
- Discovery Science: Transforming our world through fundamental scientific research
- Health of the Planet: Addressing critical environmental and sustainability challenges facing humankind through science, technology, design, management, and policy
- Human Health: Defining the future of health through advances in basic science and engineering — informed by expertise in disciplines such as management, economics, and political science
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship: Accelerating the path from idea to impact
- Teaching, Learning, and Living: Reimagining education for the 21st-century learner
- The MIT Core: Attracting extraordinary students and faculty, and providing them with the resources they need to thrive