Automotive and robotics engineering graduates are expected to know and posses the following abilities by the time of graduation:
- An ability to apply knowledge of math, science,and engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to design system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- The board education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and social context.
- A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- A knowledge of contemporary issues.
Last updated :